Request for Applications: We Want to Help You Develop or Expand Your Registered Apprenticeship Program
Equus Workforce Solutions is an Industry Intermediary for the U.S. Department of Labor charged with launching, promoting and expanding Registered Apprenticeship models in Healthcare and Public Service.
We are soliciting applications to assist businesses in developing or expanding Registered Apprenticeship. Equus will award incentives to eligible businesses and/or organizations with deliberate plans to create new Registered Apprenticeship Programs or significantly expand existing programs.
Multiple awards will be issued. Applications will be accepted until October 24, 2022.
Email [email protected] for more information.
As an intermediary, we are committed to:
- Launching, promoting and expanding Registered Apprenticeship models in high growth industries
- Connecting career seekers to Registered Apprenticeship program opportunities to increase Registered Apprenticeship placements
- Connecting businesses to career centers for talent pipelines and leveraged resources
- Connecting businesses to training providers
- Advising partners on available funding sources to support apprenticeships
- Increasing the number of Registered Apprenticeship opportunities for under-represented populations
- Providing information and technical assistance sessions on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
This Industry Intermediary for Registered Apprenticeship project is supported by the Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration under Contract number, 1605C2-20-C-0016. A total of $1,286,855 or 100% is financed with federal funds. The contents of this publication do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement of same by the U.S. Government.