Request for Applications (RFA): We Want to Help You Develop or Expand Your Registered Apprenticeship Program
Equus Workforce Solutions is an Industry Intermediary for the U.S. Department of Labor charged with launching, promoting and expanding Registered Apprenticeship models with a focus on the Healthcare and Health Information Technology industry.
We are soliciting applications to assist businesses in developing or expanding Registered Apprenticeship. Equus will award incentives to eligible businesses and/or organizations with compelling plans to create new Registered Apprenticeship Programs or significantly expand existing programs.
Multiple awards will be issued for Registered Apprenticeship. Applications will be accepted until November 1, 2021.
Access the RFA Package
As an intermediary, we are committed to:
- Launching, promoting and expanding Registered Apprenticeship models in high growth industries
- Connecting career seekers to Registered Apprenticeship program opportunities to increase Registered Apprenticeship placements
- Connecting businesses to career centers for talent pipeline, leveraged resources
- Connecting businesses to training providers
- Advising partners on available funding sources to support apprenticeships
- Increasing the number of Registered Apprenticeship opportunities for under-represented populations
- Providing information and technical assistance sessions on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Email DiscoverApprenticeship@EquusWorks.com for more information.
This project has been funded, either wholly or in part, with Federal funds from the Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration under Contract number, 1605C2-20-C-0016, the contents of this publication do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement of same by the U.S. Government.