Request for Applications (RFA): Incentive Funding for the Registered Apprenticeship Expansion Program
Equus Workforce Solutions wants to help you develop and expand your registered apprenticeship program. We were recently selected by the U.S. Department of Labor as an Industry Intermediary to launch, promote and expand multi-employer Registered Apprenticeship models with a focus on the Healthcare and Health Information Technology (IT) industry.
We are soliciting applications to assist businesses in developing or expanding Registered Apprenticeship. Equus will award incentives to eligible businesses and/or organizations with well-thought-out plans to create new Registered Apprenticeship Programs or significantly expand existing programs.
Multiple awards will be issued for Registered Apprenticeship expansion to engage at least 600 career seekers by September 27, 2021.
As an intermediary, we are committed to:
- Launching, promoting and expanding Registered Apprenticeship models in high growth industries
- Connecting career seekers to Registered Apprenticeship program opportunities to increase Registered Apprenticeship placements
- Connecting businesses to career centers for talent pipeline, leveraged resources
- Connecting businesses to training providers
- Advising partners on available funding sources to support apprenticeships
- Increasing the number of Registered Apprenticeship opportunities for under-represented populations
- Providing information and technical assistance sessions on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion